Ode Version History
Note: Ode uses Semantic Versioning: http://www.semver.org/
- Implemented approximately half of Joy.
- Renamed the language from "Fika" to "Ode".
- Heavy refactoring to improve future extensibility.
- Added automatic saving of shell state on the client side via the HTML 5 Local Storage API.
- Added these advanced operations: def, undef, newstack, throw-error
- Added these block operations: cons, uncons, stack, unstack, length
- Added these other operations: empty?
- Implemented tail-call optimization via the 'self' name.
- Added these advanced operations: $eval, $type, $def
- Added these other operations: number?, block?
- Added these functional operations: map, fold
- Fixed compatibility problems with Internet Explorer.
- Increased maximum stack size to 5000.
- First released version.